WASPA has long valued our working relationship with the companies we do business with and wish to invite you to become a Business Affiliate. WASPA affiliation distinguishes you from your competition, ensures your company’s exposure to decision-makers, and significantly increases your overall success.
WASPA Business Affiliate Membership Benefits:
- Access to decision makers in Wisconsin's school districts for HR related purchases at six different statewide conference per year including the Personnel Academy a joint conference with WASBO/WASPA;
- An email subscription to Wisconsin Education News, a daily synopsis of school-related news clippings from around the state;
- Professional and social events with district professionals to foster relationship building;
- Opportunities to share your expertise by speaking at conferences or submitting an informational article for WASPA Service Affiliate Blog;
- Interpretation of new legislation;
- Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities at WASPA conferences and seminars
- Access to national resources through AASPA;
- Participation on Standing and Ad-Hoc Committees;
- Advertising opportunities on WASPA website;
- Online Member Directory access;
- Enables WASPA to bring members the most valuable and high-quality conference experience possible
Annual membership dues are $300.00 per affiliate company.
Applications for Business Affiliate membership will be accepted beginning in mid-May, 2018. When registering your company you may also invite specific members of your firm to individually register so they can enjoy the full benefits of your WASPA membership. We'll send them an invitation with a link to registration.