WASPA is a professional organization for Wisconsin school district human resource professionals, human resource support staff personnel and Wisconsin college and university educational placement officials. We provide professional development opportunities and connect colleges, universities and educators to schools through human resource best practices. WASPA membership provides timely information, resources and valuable networking opportunities in addition to the following professional development.
- Fall and Spring HR Administrator Conferences
- Fall and Spring HR Support Staff Conferences
- December Joint WASBO/WASPA Conference
WASPA’s membership year runs July 1st through June 30th.
- School District Membership ($180) is open to anyone who is a Wisconsin school district administrator responsible for Human Resource duties. One membership fee includes as many members of your organization as you would like to register.
- Private Schools ($180) is open to anyone who is a Wisconsin private school administrator responsible for Human Resource duties.
- Colleges and Universities ($150) for career placement officials
- School Law Associate - Individual Attorney Membership ($200)
Start taking advantage of WASPA's member benefits today! Register for membership by clicking on the Join Us! box at the top right of this web page.